Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Yorkshire Terrier


Yorkshire Terrier 


Yorkshire Terrier is a small dog breed of terrier type. Country of origin is England. In 19th century, Yorkshire Terrier was raised for catching rats in the poor houses in the county of Yorkshire. Yorkshire Terrier's hair is black and gold when it was born. Then it turns to light brown which is so beautiful. Yorkshire Terrier has soft hair like a silk and it is covered all over the body. In the past, Yorkshire Terrier was really popular for the upper class of European because of its beautiful hair. It has two nicknames which are "Yorkie," and "moving jewel."

Yorkshire Terrier has strong wariness and desire for winning. Yorkshire Terrier is bold and it barks a lot. Although Yorkshire Terrier is lively and friendly when it is with his owner, it gets loneliness easily if he is alone. So, please don't leave him alone for a long time.




I have raised Yorkshire Terrier since when I was 9 years old. He is almost 10 years now. I remember the first time when he came our home, he was really small like a palm size. He is so lovely and adorable dog! I've been with him all my childhood and still now. He is my best friend ever, and I cannot imagine my life without him.






No comments:

Post a Comment