Friday, September 13, 2013

Problem of animal dyeing


These days, many people dye their pets for looking more cute and pretty. At first, when I saw a puppy with pink dyeing on her cheeks, I thought it was so cute. But then, when I heard some bad things about dyeing on animals, I changed my mind. Someone told me that animal dyeing is a part of animal abuse. Since people don't care about their pets' mind, and just do whatever they want to do on their pet. Animal dyeing which is only for amusing our eyes, I don't think that animal can also amuse it. There is a study about people who had hair dyeing a lot, there are also a lot of dye in their brain. Even thought human gets sick from dyeing, what about a little animal? Do you think that they can feel pain? Yes,  absolutely they can feel pain. They cannot even resist to their owner. I'm sorry for those animals who are suffering from dyeing. I wish people don't dye their animals any more. Animals are not our toys.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment